You will need your birth chart and your mate’s birth chart. Once you have the birth charts, the principles of synastry can be applied. Synastry simply involves comparing two people’s charts to determine their compatibility by comparing the relationships between the planets in their charts.
Here are some of the factors to consider:
· Your Moon sign is the same as your mate’s Sun Sign or vice-versa: This is one of the best signs of a satisfying and long-term union, where each person has a deep understanding of the other.
· Your Sun sign is the same as your mate’s Ascendant or vice-versa: This indicates happiness and a good meshing of personalities because of shared thoughts.
· Your Sun sign opposes your mate’s Ascendant or vice-versa: This means that each person can offer what the other needs.
· Your Sun sign is the same as your mate’s 10th house sign or vice-versa: There is a good mix of work and love; both are likely to have similar goals and can inspire and encourage each other.
· Your Sun sign and your mate’s Ascendant form a square: This means that the signs are three signs away from each other, and that there is likely to be arguing and competition between you and your mate; however, the relationship will be more interesting because of this placement, even though it has better short-term than long-term potential.
· Your Sun sign and your mate’s Ascendant form a sextile or trine: This means that the signs are two or four signs away from each other, and that both partners will tolerate the other’s faults well and will be able to create harmony together.
The Sun, Moon, Ascendant, and 10th House signs determine social, personal, and emotional compatibility. On the other hand, the Venus and Mars signs determine physical and sexual compatibility. I will work on getting more information about Venus and Mars soon.
Love Light Energy!!!